Thursday, August 16, 2007

Progress




The kitchen is coming along pretty well. After a weekend of sore knees the wood floors are installed thanks to the help of Erin.




The exciting news is that the cupboards were delivered yesterday!!! So now the fun part begins. If all goes well the kitchen should be pretty much completed by next weekend. Then all we have left is all the door/floor trim.




It's looking so good. Danny is doing a great job and I can't wait until it's finished!




On another note. David has been in Arizona for a week and I miss him like crazy. He will be back on the 25th and I can't wait to see him. I'm posting a current picture of my kitchen and a picture of David with Daunte Culpepper that was taken last weekend in Oakland. I have a HUGE crush on Daunte and have for more than a few years. I'm super excited he'll be playing for the Raiders this year!




Go Raiders!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! I love this picture - I woudl love to see more of what you have done with your new camera! :)