Thursday, September 27, 2007

Preschool


We decided to enroll Adam into preschool this year. I was a little concerned because he isn't even 3 yet. I mean really, is preschool necessary? Well, so far I've been extremely surprised at what he has already learned in his first month of preschool.

He knows the letters sounds for h, m, and o. He also informs me that O is a vowel. He must be listening to everything his teacher talks about. He brought home a colored paper of a picture of wheat the other day and explained to me that wheat makes flour and flour makes pancakes, muffins, bread, and waffles.


So I guess enrolling Adam in preschool has been a good choice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's cute. AT least he is paying attention.

Tripp's Mommy said...

I guess so! And you know he is enjoying it because of what he tells you when he comes home. He is learning that is for sure!

Good job Adam!