Thursday, January 25, 2007

Do you live in the past, present, or future?

I took this challenge from the 2peas website.
Do you live in the past, present, or future?
I tend to live in the present with thinking of the future. I enjoy each day and appreciate all the important things in life. It's amazing to me how fast life goes by and if I don't take the time today to enjoy it I'll have regrets later.
At times in my life, usually when I'm having depression issues, I've lived in the past. Not leg warmers, big hair, and polka dot mini skirt past. But I'll think back to my childhood and wonder how things might have been different had I had a dad growing up and I would dwell on it for days and days. I allow myself time every so often to wonder about him but I don't dwell on it like I used to.
I do things today so that I'll be here for my children in the future.

No comments: