Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Potty time?


Adam during one of 100 trips to the bathroom the other day decided he wanted to hold the foot stool while he went potty. He is doing pretty good for his age especially for a boy. He still goes in his diaper a few times a day. But he has shown a ton of interest. He'll even tell me he wants to use the potty as soon as he wakes up. I was expecting him to be a little more stubborn about it. Of course he may decide next week he wants absolutely nothing to do with it. Hopefully he'll keep it up and if he is completely potty trained by summer then he might be able to enroll in 3 year old preschool this fall. It's only 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours but I think he would enjoy it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kyle just started showing interest in the potty but only before and after bathtime. I hope you get him potty trained during summer like you want.

Anonymous said...

Yay!
Hope it continues!

nowwhatelmo said...

I am so impressed. WTG Adam!