Wednesday, June 27, 2007

39


So this is me at 39. I can see wrinkles around my eyes. However, there isn't a grey hair in site so that is a good thing. I feel better at 39 than I did at 29. I feel more confident and peace with who I have become as an adult. Although I still doubt myself, I do know that I'm a good person and I try and be the best mom and wife I know how to be.


some of the things I enjoy at 39


1. going for a walk

2. watching the sunrise

3. listening to silence

4. eating ice

5. getting hugs from my boys

6. chinese food

7. chatting with friends

8. running into an old friends from high school

9. sitting by a campfire

10. being able to talk to my mom everyday

11. taking naps

12. Hearing my husband tell me he is on his way home from work

13. watching the sunset

1 comment:

nowwhatelmo said...

39? I never would have guessed it. You look great! Enjoy it.