Sunday, July 1, 2007

baggy pants


Isn't this the CUTEST picture?!!! David took it the other day with my new camera. (loving the new camera by the way!!!)


The smile on his face in this pictures lights up my heart and makes me smile. Adam is a very fun toddler to be around. Perhaps it's because there is never a dull moment with him around. I swear from the minute he was born... actually even before he was born he has tried to be independent. After all this is a child who nearly entered the world without a doctor or nurse in the room.

Anyway... he is a little daredevil. At the pool he is going down the "red and blue" slides. These slides are made more for 4-6 year olds. But he has no fear and skips over playing on the little toddler frog slide. I guess maybe he is a thrill seeker. (I so dread him being a teenager!)


All I know is that I'm sure thrilled that he has decided to be finished with diapers!!! I have to say he was SUPER easy. I haven't been brave enough to let him go all night without a pull up but he does wake up dry every morning so maybe I'll be adventerous and let him try it one of these nights.




1 comment:

Kristy M said...

I love the new pictures!
HUGS!