Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Online friends




You know online friends are pretty awesome. I think it so cool how you can get to know someone so well without even meeting them. Kristy (one of my online friends) was my Secret Santa this year. She made me a really cute hat and a thing to hold all my crochet hooks in. You see, I've been picking Kristy's brain for a month or so now. I've always wanted to learn to crochet and knit. She has been there (via email) to answer all my questions. She even has sent me some books on on crochet and knitting. I think I could very well get "hooked" on yard.
It was such a great gift! One that I will cherish always. Here is a picture of my hat she made me and another one of Adam wearing the hat she sent him also. (ignore his messy pb&j face) She did such a great job! Oh, and I forgot to mention the really cool hats she made my daycare girls. OMG! they are so stink'n cute. I would love to post a picture of the girls wearing them but since they aren't my children I wont. You'll just have to believe me when I say Kristy is VERY talented and creative. Thanks so much Kristy!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute and I don't mind Adam's messy face at all.

nowwhatelmo said...

That is so cool! She did that great one for Chayleigh too. Kristy is the best! Adam looks adorable in his pb&j face and blue hat.