Thursday, December 14, 2006

Rain


It's so hard for Adam to understand he can't go out and play when it's raining. He loves the outdoors so much and I'm all for jumping in a mud puddle on the way to the car. But that is as much fun as I like to have in the rain. Rainy days to me are coloring books, puzzles, and play dough. Oh, and maybe a good movie curled up on the couch drinking hot cocoa, wearing sweats. As much as I gripe about icky weather I do enjoy the different seasons. So today, like so many other days lately, I got out the play dough.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally understand. Kyle hates it when its cold outside (not that it happens much here) and can't understand why he can't go outside and play. Glad you got to have fun with him though.

Anonymous said...

Adam looks so big!!!! WOW!!
Tripp loves to be outside too. I am trying to find other things to do because I am not one that likes the cold to begin with.
I do think he gets bored in the house after awhile no matter what.
I am glad he did find the playdoh entertaining!